Note: we are sorry, but due to the current restrictions imposed to reduce the spread of Covid-19, we are currently unable to offer appointments. Please check back when the restrictions are eased.
The Wellness Centre at Freedom is based in Barnstaple, North Devon.
After an initial consultation, our trained and experienced practitioners will work with you to support your wellness goals and empower you to live the life you envision for yourself. The various techniques listed below may be used alone, but more often in combination with one or more others.
Prayer techniques for ‘inner healing’:
- Liebusting – addressing poor self-image and lies we have believed about ourselves
- Forgive and Release – supporting people as they let go of past hurts
- Circle of Seven – mutual support groups led by a facilitator
- Guided meditation for rest, relaxation and positive frame of mind
- RTE (Releasing Toxic Emotions®) – identifying emotions experienced but never acknowledged, applying pure therapeutic grade essential oils by inhalation and/or topically to the temples, forehead, neck, hands and feet to support the release process.
- AromaTouch Technique® – application of pure therapeutic grade essential oils to the back to foster a sense of wellbeing.
- Hand and foot massage with pure therapeutic grade essential oils
Frequencies: application of sound, light and other frequencies.
- Sound bath with crystal bowls and/or music
- Tuning forks – applied by contact to neck, back, arms, hands, legs and feet (coming soon)
- Rife machine – frequency generator. Our ‘Spooky2’ machine may be used with hand-held electrodes or remotely.
- Crystals – application of gemstones to energy gateways (meridian points)
- Tapping – emotional freedom technique (EFT) (self-administered)
- Use of art, drama, music etc. to give expression to (and help bring resolve to) feelings and emotions
Sessions will take place in our dedicated suite of therapy rooms at the Freedom Centre in Barnstaple, UK.