- the main means of mass communication (television, radio, and newspapers) regarded collectively.
- plural form of medium
The God-given blueprint for the Media mountain is:
Using all types of media to engage the world with the supernatural message of the kingdom of God.
To establish and spread the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven:
- From the footprint (our area), to all of Barnstaple; from the UK to the ends of the world
- Using all kinds of media, known and as yet unknown, natural and supernatural
Taking the message with which God has entrusted us and making it available to as many people as possible.
- To awaken individuals and nations to the sound of God and to deep intimacy with Him
- To call them into their identity as sons of God and into their destiny to rule with Him
- To equip them for reigning
- To empower them to live the same supernatural lifestyle that Jesus lived
That message carries revelation, conviction, inspiration and instruction